We are in search of a Marketing Leader that meets our drive to grow through service and positive impact to a water utility and public works sector that’s ready to transform, and take leading companies with it. The mission of this role is to scale Sedaru’s brand, culture, and first impressions to compete with global brands and generate qualified leads – while elegantly disrupting and accelerating our industry forward.
About the Opportunity (what we’d love for you to love to do, passionately):
Marketing & Messaging
- Lead and grow a Marketing Team.
- Create and manage marketing budget and expenses.
- Scale a differentiating brand from the inside out, starting with our Team, building to our Customers, and accelerating our Message with Industry Partners, with a proven record of delivery and distinct offerings.
- Articulating and magnifying the tone, tenor, and context that is Sedaru – as a leading first impression, and building on that presence.
- Develop marketing strategies that will drive sales leads, and get everyone talking about Sedaru and their success and experiences with and in Sedaru.
- Develop and drive marketing content strategy (social, web, ads, case studies).
- Scale Sedaru User Community w/User Groups, LinkedIn/IG/FB followers, and accelerating social media metrics.
- Coordinate and support conference attendance and exhibit booth dominance, including logistics such as shipping, exhibit booth, presentations, demonstrations, and persistently growing brand presence & awareness.
- Submitting presentation abstracts & creating presentations, with PPT proficiency.
- Evolving, maintaining, and delivering to brand standards
Sales, Tech, & Products Support
- Lead generation, qualification, and management of the lead funnel + metrics.
- Sales marketing collateral, product marketing collateral, and leading campaigns with sales and product alignment.
- Oversee and contribute to RFP response, submitting winning proposals that address technical, strategic, and brand requirements.
- Manage marketing technology stack (currently Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Zapier, and Zoom webinars).
- Coordinate activities with Product Management, Services, and Sales.
- Measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness.
- Drive strategic Sedaru advertising efforts (digital and otherwise).
- Attitude and culture fit above all else: we support each other, our customers, and our partners, to consistently exceed expectations, even in the hard times.
- Attention to detail and the little things that make all the difference.
- Willingness and readiness to bring Grit, and the passion to sometimes work under pressure, to lift heavy and build amazing things with incredible people for an industry that’s at a tipping point.
- Strong sense of messaging, pace, frequency, and strategic tone.
- Great communicator in writing, verbal, and presentations. Brings positive energy and professional personal presentation with groups and individually.
Your Experience & Other Quals
- 2+/- years leading a marketing team, with an emphasis on lead generation, strategic messaging & magnification, and brand development
- 5+/- years’ experience in a marketing role, experienced with proposals, social media, communications, graphics, and marketing collateral
- 4-year degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, familiarity with marketing/design software
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and Lead
- Willingness to travel when necessary (approx. once bi-monthly)
Sedaru automates your utility, so you can focus on your customers.
Enable every utility to access data and run their business from an app, instead of paper. Achieve operational excellence by saving time, resources, and rainforests.
To operate the world’s leading utility management software as the singular, exclusive interface for utilities to access information, automation, and control of the business and assets they run.
Our values connect us, serving to influence our approach and drive the goals of everything we do, always together. We empower each other, we serve and believe in each other, as we consistently strive to nurture openness, accountability, positivity, and consistent contribution to our internal teams and customers.
Our Culture is Everything, and created by an ambitious team that works together without compromise, consistently disrupting good for great. We openly share thoughts constructively and productively, taking the time to listen with understanding and compassion, towards the common-goal of Growth.