To gather requirements, design, and lead or contribute to the development of the Company’s next generation SaaS software, using components and frameworks to deploy within a SaaS environment.
Range of Duties:
Serve as the Senior Software Developer for the Company’s next generation web app being built using AngularJS, HTML5, and CSS3. Perform consistent with industry standard specifications and with the Company’s software and technology direction as outlined by Company CTO. Lead a team, or work directly with a development lead for sprint execution, design specification, and standard compliance, as well as work closely with Head of Products to implement design specifications.
- Design and develop cross platform cross browser web mapping apps using modern web technologies.
- Delegate and coordinate development effort with onsite and offshore developers and QA team.
- Write unit tests as part of Test Driven Development.
- Follow Agile Software Development Methodology.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of direct experience designing and building modern and web apps.
- Senior developers are encouraged to apply for a team lead position.
- Align with Our Values: Our values connect us, and serve to influence our approach and drive the goals of everything we do, always together. We empower each other, we serve and believe in each other, as we consistently strive to nurture openness, accountability, positivity, and consistent contribution to our internal teams and customers.
- Embrace Our Culture: Our Culture is Everything, and created by an ambitious team that works together without compromise, consistently disrupting good for great. We openly share thoughts constructively and productively, taking the time to listen with understanding and compassion, towards the common-goal of Growth.
- Believe in Sedaru’s Journey and Destination: We believe in the relentless pursuit of Growth, with each decision and every interaction. We enable this bold pursuit with carefully designed products that are compellingly easy-to-use to facilitate workflow processes, inform everyday decisions, and consistently improve results.
Traits & Skills:
- Team player, enabler, and problem solver.
- Passionate about serving and contributing to great things.
- Clean coding habits – no short cuts. Take the time to do it right the first time.
- Productive in a fast paced, but planned and methodic, development environment.
- Focused on the internal customer, with great attention and appreciation to user experience.
- Passionate about technology choices, standards and best practices, patterns, industry trends.
- Great communication skills – open, expressive, and able to inspire a team.
- Patient, selfless, open, communicative, focused, ambitious, ready to take the next step.