Sedaru Outage Now Available for iPad
ARCADIA, CA – Sedaru, the leading provider of operational management and network intelligence solutions for utilities announced the release of Sedaru Outage app for iOS. Sedaru Outage is currently in use at the largest and most progressive utilities in the country to manage leak and break response in real-time, simulate planned outages, and report automatically on water loss. Sedaru Outage for iOS delivers:
- • More accurate location services
- • Improved collaboration between crews and office staff
- • Full-screen view of current outages and restoration status on a map with GIS data
- • Streamlined login process
- • Ability to maintain user state, even when device goes into screen lock
- • Performance and usability enhancements
“The deployment of a native Sedaru Outage app for iPads advances how mobile users in the field will be able to access information about an outage, fully utilizing the onboard capabilities of the iPad. This will result in greater collaboration, and most important, more timely customer response” – Kevin Koshko, Sedaru Chief Product Officer.
Licensed users of Sedaru Outage can now download the app on their iPad from the App Store. To learn more about how your utility can benefit from Sedaru Outage, register for our upcoming webinar, or contact us.