End-to-end response management to leaks and breaks
Sedaru Outage provides end-to-end response management for leaks and breaks. Built for the office and field, Outage gives users the ability to report a leak or break and automatically develop a response plan. Responding field workers can see exactly how to isolate the outage, and what they need to do to restore services.
In the office, customer service can identify which customers are impacted and track the response to the event. After service is restored, Sedaru Outage automatically calculates water loss and generates a report on the event, ensuring compliance with state regulations.
key features of Outage
- Input outage reports as they come in
- Trace water network to determine how to isolate the issue
- Provide step by instructions on how to resolve the outage
- Enter progress from the field on the status of restoration efforts
Back-Office Planning & Reporting
- Simulate planned shutdowns
- Calculate water loss automatically
- Generate post-event reports
BENEFITS OF SEDARU
Leverage information and get a closer look at the future – with a demonstration of Sedaru’s real-time, predictive simulation capabilities.